Saturday, January 11, 2014

Organizing The Pantry

So I'm a Pinterest junkie-  I pin but don't usually do much with the ideas from them.

Today I did!


I've been looking up pantry organizational ideas this week. Lots of baskets and canisters, but those things are expensive. So I went to the dollar store for inspiration! I got all of these for $8.50 (3 of the bubble baskets, 3 of the wire shelves and 2 of the stacking bins)

I used the stacking bins in the closet close to our keurig to keep my tea k-cups. Iced varieties in the bottom, hot on top. 

I used the rest in out bigger pantry that was in need of organization. Here it is before:
It's all in there, but a bit of a mess. Things shoved wherever they won't fall out. So I used my bins/shelves to clean it up. I took out 3 items that are rarely used and could be stored in the basement, and added a basket of baking extras. 

The finished project:




No comments:

Post a Comment