Friday, January 24, 2014

Batman Birthday Card!

My Husband is a huge comic book fan. He loves Batman, Superman, Spiderman etc... but Batman is his favorite so I thought I would use my new Silhouette Cameo to make him a card!

 I actually ended up using both of these. I was making the card and then came across a 'print and cut' file and had to investigate what that meant. SO COOL! I cannot believe it can do this!  I printed a page on my computer printer, brought it to my cameo and it lines up and prints out the image this close!

Now that I know how cool this thing is, I'm VERY excited to learn more and more about it!  (and also take more pictures of the processes of these things so my blogs are a little more informative and not just bragging about my cool BATMAN cutout!

No comments:

Post a Comment