Saturday, November 9, 2013

Photo a Day idea- with a personalized twist.

I came across this as a pin on Pinterest and thought that it would be a fun idea to do - but then I thought about putting a personalized twist on it.
Photo-a-Day -Suzy Style
I want to use this as a way to reflect on the past year. So instead of something like day 1 - today take a picture of something in your current surroundings that shows/means joy to you. I want to do something more along the lines of finding a picture of something in the past year that has given me Joy.  Day 2 Something hanging that has meant something (weird one, but I have something in mind) Not all of them will be easy, and some of them I'll have to get pretty creative with, but I think it'll be a fun challenge / reflection on the year.
What do you think? This kind of goes along with the Thankful November posts I keep seeing on facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment